These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st September 2020.
We, Us, Our (either capitalized or not) – the company trading as Red Door.
The/Our Website – https://reddoorarran.co.uk
The/Our Service – Facilities we provide through Our Website.
Terms – Collectively: These Terms and Conditions and all documents referred to by it.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them.
By using Our Website and Our Service you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms, and agree to be bound by them.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Our Service. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) these Terms, then you may not use The Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Our Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including but not limited to, your credit/debit card details, your contact details, your billing address, and your shipping information.
By placing an order with us you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have the legal right to use the card/account of your choosen payment method in connection with any purchase;
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete; and
- That you are not resident in a country where making a payment to our Website, in line with these Terms and Conditions would breach any laws in that country.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: Product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
The price of products and services and our delivery charges will be as quoted on Our Website, except in cases of obvious error.
Product and service prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time. Any changes will not affect orders that have already been placed with us unless, we determine that we cannot fulfill an order at that price.
We will send written communication to you if we decide that we cannot fulfill an order at the price that was quoted at the time the order was placed.
Our Contract with you
When you place an order with us we will send you an e-mail notification acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product or service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. A contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when you receive the products and/or services.
The Contract will relate only to those products and/or services which you receive. A Contract for any other products and/or services which may have been part of your order will be only formed when you receive them.
Transfer of rights and obligations
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but that will not affect your rights or our obligations under your Contract with us.
You may only transfer your rights and obligations under your Contract with Us if we agree to this in writing.
Your cancellation rights
Prior to the delivery of your order you have a statutory right to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund, except where your order is for the supply of:
- Any made-to-measure or personalised product or service; or
- Any perishable product; or
- Any other service where we have already incurred a liablilty in relation to their provision.
In the above instances a refund will only be provided at our sole discretion and a cancellation fee may be applicable.
Your statutory right to cancel a Contract relating to the purchase of a product starts from the date when you receive the product(s) (when the contract between us is formed). You may cancel at any time within 14 working days, starting from the day after you receive the product(s). You must also return the product to us as soon as reasonably practicable, and at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession.
In the event that you receive a product that is damaged on delivery then you must inform us of this in writing, via e-mail, as soon as possible. If a product is returned to us damaged and you have not informed us that it was damaged when you received it then we may refuse your right to cancel or receive a refund.
You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of:
- Any made-to-measure or personalised product; or
- Any perishable product; or
- Any product which has had their security seal opened or unsealed.
You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of a service we are providing to you unless, there are Terms and Conditions specific to that service that allow for cancellation. Where a cancellation is allowed for then a cancellation fee may be applicable.
If we are due to provide you with a refund then this will be made to the card/account of the payment method used for the original transaction, unless We have expressly agreed otherwise with you.
We will endeavour refund the amounts owed as soon as possible following cancellation and in any case within 30 days following cancellation.
We reserve the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel a Contract for all circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any strike, lockout, disorder, fire, explosion, accident or stoppage of or affecting our business or work and which prevents or hinders the delivery of the product(s) or the performance of the service(s).
If you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Our Website.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We assert the right of ownership to all original content (excluding content provided by users) on Our Website and to its protection by copyright law. Other content found on or through Our Website is used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
You may use Our Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use Our Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, one of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend us or users of our Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Our Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Service or interfere with any other party’s use of our Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Our Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Our Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Our Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Our Service, the server on which Our Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to The Service.
- Attack Our Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify our ratings.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Our Service.
A person who is not party to these Terms or a Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them.
Limitation of liability
While we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on The Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made
We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to The Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that The Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of The Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through The Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products or services. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract cancellation rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms for:
- Loss or revenues or profits;
- Loss of business or business opportunities;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses.
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms.
Nothing in the Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees;
- Fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation;
- Defective products under the UK Consumer Protection Act; or
- Any other matter for which liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
We warrant to you that any product or service purchased from us through Our Website will, on delivery, conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products and services of that kind are commonly supplied. All other warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability, satisfactory quality or condition whether implied by stature or common law are excluded in so far as permitted by law.
Our Website may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Us of any term or condition set forth in the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure by Us to assert a right or provision under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of the Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, which governing law applies to the Terms without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes to Terms
We may amend the Terms at any time by publishing the revised documents on Our Website with a new “Last Updated” date. You will be subject to the Terms in force at the time that you order products and/or services from us. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Your continued use of Our Service following the publishing of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to be bound by the changes. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) the new Terms, then you may not use Our Service.
BY USING OUR SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
For questions and/or comments about these Terms, please contact us at the following:
Isle of Arran
Phone number: +44 (0) 1770 303549
1st September 2020 – Policy created.